Spain, with its Mediterranean location and a diverse culture, brings together an unique experience.
From long beaches, to hilly mountains it has everything from thrill of adventure to tranquility of scenic beauty.
Lets forget about “Hasta la Vista” because there is no way you’re going to feel like saying goodbye.
Since its an exhaustive list, we’ve picked up five Spanish islands which must be in your bucket list.
5 Amazing Spanish Islands
Here are our top 5 picks for the most amazing Spanish islands to visit:
If you’re looking for a scenic and quiet break from the constant struggles of world then Menorca is the place to be at. Being the smaller sibling to the more popular nearby Majorca, Menorca can provide some much needed solitude.
Home to some of the most grand prehistoric monuments which dates back to 1300 BC, like Taula, Cales Coves of Menorca, the island also hosts rich varieties of wildflowers, insects, birds, and reptiles.
Tip: Get around the island with easy with Menorca Taxi.
2. Gran Canaria
A heaven for any photographer, Gran Caneria boasts a variety of landscape, hence giving it the name of the “Miniature Continent”. The beaches, white sand dunes, and green ravines gives the island a picturesque view.
Activities like hiking, surfing, and golfing, make it a perfect family and adventurous destination. The island is also home to some primitive cave villages and 32 Natural Protected Area most notably Rural Park of Nublo and The Doramas Jungle.
Tip: Best way to see the island is by car. You can book your taxi for Gran Canaria here.
If you’re an adventurous vacation person, then Tenerife is ready to spoil you with choices. From water sports like surfing, windsurfing, parascending, and jet-skiing to scenic drives around rocky cliffs and hiking, there is no way to have a dull day.
The beaches, exuberant lifestyle makes Tenerife an all in one package for an action-packed vacation.
Tip: Check out the island by taxi. You can book the taxi in Tenerife before you go.
“I took a pill in Ibiza”, the famous Mike Posner song appropriately describes the spirited party lifestyle the Island offers. Both Ibiza Town and Sant Antoni hosts some of the best hotels for recreation.
Frequent DJs weekly nights featuring predominantly EDM are world renowned for a reason. But there’s more to Ibiza than just rampant music and party lifestyle.
Large portions of the islands are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with places like God’s Finger at Benirràs Bay, Sa Caleta, The Egg at Sant Antoni just to name a few.
Mild climatic conditions and typical Mediterranean cuisine make Ibiza a perfect place to spend a weekend at.
Tip: The best way to get around the island is by taxi. You can book your Ibiza Taxi online here.
5. La Palma
Nicknamed “Isla Bonita” which means Beautiful Island and rightly so due to its stunning views and volcanic vistas. The largest crater in the world is right in its center and is an excellent hiking option.
Due to its strategic geographical position, the island boasts numerous International Observatories. High elevation and clear night sky make it perfect destination for camping, and a must visit.
It is safe to say that it doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a family gathering, a reunion with old friends, or a honeymoon with your loved one, there are many options to explore on these islands.
All you have to do is to pick which of those you would like to see this time, or do you want to check them all out?
Over to you:
If you have any other amazing Spanish Islands, that you think should be on this list, please do not hesitate to let us know in the comments below. Thanks.
Agoda 5% Discount Code
Guys, we have managed to organise a special Agoda discount just for our readers. The code works on any bookings.
Promo Code: Holiday5
Booking period: 20 May – 20 Jun 2019
Stay period: Anytime
Booking URL: You need to book through our link – Click Here
- Booking period: 20 May – 20 Jun 2019
- Stay period: Anytime
- The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products. The promo code cannot be resold.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discount cards, loyalty programs, vouchers, discounted items and fixed price items.
- The customers must enter the eligible promo code to enjoy the Promotion.
- The Promotion is applicable to the selected accommodations in designated destinations made through a dedicated Promotion landing page at following URL: https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?pcs=1&cid=1727772
- The Promotion is applicable to accommodation room charges only(excludes taxes, service fees, processing fees, extra charges, personal consumption and the like).
- The Promotion discount will only be displayed on the booking form of the Promotion landing page after entering the eligible promo code.
- The Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions displayed,which are subject to change at any time. In case of a dispute, Agoda’s decision is final.
- Agoda does not guarantee that the Promotion price will be the lowest price available for accommodations.
- Agoda does not guarantee uninterrupted services of the Promotion landing page.