15. The Tourist (2010)
Location Featured: Italy and France
‘During an impromptu trip to Europe to mend a broken heart, math teacher Frank Tupelo (Johnny Depp) finds himself in an extraordinary situation when an alluring stranger, Elise (Angelina Jolie), places herself in his path. Their seemingly innocent flirtation turns into a dangerous game of cat and mouse while various people, who all think that Frank is Elise's thieving paramour, Alexander Pearce, try to capture the pair.’
1. The Beach (2000) – Thailand
2. The Bucket List (2007) – Around the World
3. Into the Wild (2007) – North America
4. Amelie (2001) – France
5. The Bourne Supremacy (2004) – India
6. Lucy (2014) – Taiwan, France and Germany
7. Talented Mr Ripley (1999) – Italy
8. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings (2001) – New Zealand
9. Before Sunrise (1995) – Austria
10. When in Rome (2010) – Italy
11. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (2005) and The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 (2008) – Greece
Over to you!
What are your favourite travel movie of all time?
Which movies out of our list do you think are the best travel movies?