When we went to Vietnam, we were not only looking for a wonderful experience of living abroad but also to find out more about the history of Vietnam and to see the beating heart of the country, the enormous Ho Chi Minh City. And what better way to spend a few days there, then is a bit of 6-Star Luxury!
Searching for the best hotel is one of the topics we discussed prior to our trip. We didn’t experience any problem finding the best hotel in the city because the locals already had one name in their mind. They recommended we visit Reverie Saigon, one of the best hotels in Ho Chi Minh City that breathes life and vitality into the visitors who visit there.
The hotel is one of the most innovative hotels in the entire city and spectacularly extravagant spots in Vietnam. It is the perfect hotel for families and couples. In addition to a rich menu wide variety of both traditional and modern dishes, this hotel also features spacious dining areas both private and in the open. It also includes several spacious rooms, suites, and apartments. Other appealing features of this hotel include several spas, pool, beauty and fitness amenities.
Review of The Reverie Saigon Hotel
Check-out the exclusive resort video from Luxury Escapes below!
Reverie Saigon Hotel is located between Dong Khoi Street and Nguyen Hue Boulevard in Ho Chi Minh City. It is placed on the topmost floors of Times Square Building, a 40-storey joint tower with modern architectural style. The building is located in the City's central business district, just a few meters away from the Saigon River.
Read more about the Ho Chi Minh City Attractions.
What you will love about Reverie Saigon Hotel
You will definitely love everything that this hotel in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City offers on its premises.
• Looking for things to do on a foodie weekend? Well, their menu features a wide variety of both traditional and modern dishes. If you are looking for something light for breakfast or something flavoursome and very enjoyable for dinner, you will definitely love the combinations.
• Are you looking for a relaxing environment to avoid stress? If so, then Reverie Saigon Hotel is the perfect place for you. The hotel is set up in an ambient environment with friendly staff and exceptional customer service.
• Want to get pampered? Let their team of specialists ease your body and mind. They have a complete menu of spa and beauty products that will leave you re-energized and relaxed.
• A variety of different meeting and conference spaces. Whether you are looking for a place to hold meetings, festivals, workshops or a great party for your friends and loved ones, Reverie Saigon Hotel is the best place to go.
The hotel features a wide range of smoking and non-smoking rooms for different classes of guests. These rooms feature a sophisticated classical décor, separate showers, and deep-soaking window-side tub beckons. All the guest rooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, individually controlled heating and air conditioning devices and comfortable sofa sets.
For larger families, couples or for those who enjoy traveling with friends, there are several rooms based on double occupancy. For those who want a family room with queen-sized beds, the hotel has several of such suites each with a spectacular backdrop of river or city views.
Perfect for Families
Reverie Saigon Hotel is a great hotel for families visiting Ho Chi Minh City for any reason. It is pretty popular amongst families for many reasons. For instance, it is set up in an environment that features a unique blend of ambiance and deco design with vibrant colours. This hotel is a place like no other for families that want to have a private dining.
You will know the moment you arrive at the hotel that you and your kids over 12 years are welcome. The atmosphere alone will make your kids feel like they are at home away from home.
The Verdict on Reverie Saigon Hotel
Reverie Saigon Hotel is the best hotel to stay in Ho Chi Minh City thanks to its mouth-watering dishes, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, spas, beauty and fitness centres; meeting and conference rooms and much more. It is the best hotel for those who want a place with ambiance environment, friendly staff and exceptional customer service.–
Click here for more information and to check rates and availability.
Leave us a Comment:
- Does this look like the resort that you would enjoy staying at?
* Disclaimer: This post was written in collaboration with Luxury Escapes. All opinions about the hotel are our own.