When you go on your glamping holidays with GlampingHub and Pitch Luxury Camping, you will experience camping like never before. Yes, we are talking about luxurious glamping tents that can be set up at the camping ground location of your choice. All you have to do is simply show up and everything is taken care of for you. Does it sound great? Because it is!
Are you ready for a luxury camping experience of a life time?
Book your Glamping Experience with GlampingHub & Pitch Luxury Camping:
Glamping tents are fully equipped with all of the luxurious touches, including a queen-size camping bed, dining table & chairs, kitchenette & cutlery, BBQ and more!
Check other Queensland Getaways with GlampingHub.
>> Check out the prices for Noosa to Byron Bay Pitch Luxury Camping with GlampingHub here.
GlampingHub & Pitch Luxury Camping Review
“Our glamping experience with GlampingHub and Pitch Luxury Camping was one of the most relaxing things I have done this year for sure! This was my Birthday weekend and I LOVED IT! Our glamping tent we stayed in had everything! I loved relaxing on the mountain of pillows, gazing at the sky above and listening to our private fireplace crackling next to us. What an amazing getaway!“– Jolene.
Glamping QLD Locations:
The beauty of Australian glamping with GlampingHub is that they can set up your luxurious tent anywhere from Noosa to Byron Bay. They simply come to the location of your choice. If you wish to be closer to some of the best South-East Queensland beaches, then they can set up your glamping at Sunshine Coast locations. Alternatively, if you would rather choose to go glamping at hinterland locations, they will go and set it up there for you too!
On our adventure, we chose to stay at a more secluded destination, just outside of Kenilworth, a little town in the hinterland just west of the Sunshine Coast. This location was perfect for us. There was no mobile reception, which helped us to relax to the max without any interruption from the social media world. There was only one other couple on the grounds, so the place was very peaceful and quiet.
Our glamping tent was fully equipped with all of the luxury in mind. The main attraction to me, was that the tent resembled a tipi-style tent. Large triangle shape entrance invites you in with its open arms. Inside it is shoes off and you step barefoot onto an array of colourful rugs inside your relaxing chamber.
In your tent you will have a queen-size blow-up bed covered with fresh linen, comfy doona and plenty of warm blankets. There are bed-side tables, lamps and even a basket with magazines, snacks and card-games should you need more entertainment.
These tents are suitable for all occasions. We chose to spend a weekend glamping, as a treat for my gorgeous wife. This was our romantic getaway for Jolene’s Birthday, but we would recommend it for family getaways as well. Glamping tents can fit up to 5 people and you will still have plenty of space to move around. These tents are great for larger functions, including group holidays, weddings and much more! Glamping is certainly a great alternative to simple camping with friends or large families; together with an added bonus of not needing to set up or pack up.
Camping with GlampingHub is easy. Together with your accommodation, you are also provided with a large and comfy queen-size bed, fresh linen and towels. Your kitchen set up is fully equipped with a two-burner gas stove, array of cooking equipment, large portable eski-cooler, cooking water and dining table and chairs. A BBQ is available on request. All of it is set up under a large shade sail for added protection from the sun or rain.
On our glamping experience at the Kenilworth location, we had a more rustic toilet set up and our shower was under the open sky. Quite a bit different from a more private homely feel, but adventurous nonetheless.
Depending on where you choose to have your glamping tent set up, the activities can vary. If you choose to be closer to the beach, you can experience things like surfing, whale watching (in whale watching season), fishing or other water-sport activities.
Because we chose to stay in the hinterland, we could pick from activities like, hiking, four wheel driving, paddle boarding, fishing or we could simply chill out next to our private fire place. Of course there are plenty of other choices available if you wish to fill your days with excitement. Alternatively you can just relax and enjoy the surroundings with your significant other.
What to bring?
The list is short here. All you need is your favourite food, ice for the eski, drinks, fire-wood and a smile on your face.
We recommend that you also bring your swimming or sunbathing togs, sunscreen and good walking shoes. That way you can enjoy all of the activities on offer.
Book your Glamping Experience with GlampingHub & Pitch Luxury Camping:
Glamping tents are fully equipped with all the luxurious touches, including a queen-size camping bed, dining table & chairs, kitchenette & cutlery, BBQ and more!
Check out the Unique Australian Holidays with GlampingHub.
> Check out the prices for Noosa to Byron Bay Pitch Luxury Camping with GlampingHub here.
Tip: If you are after a Camping with Kids experience, GlampingHub has got you covered as well!
“My favourite thing about glamping with GlampingHub was the romantic set up. I loved chilling out with my gorgeous wife in front of the fire. The set up was perfect! There was no hustle, everything was provided and all we had to do was to relax and enjoy. Both thumbs up from me!! Can we go again?” – Andrzej.
Leave us a Comment:
- Does this look like a camping experience that you would love?
* Disclaimer: We were guests of GlampingHub and Pitch Luxury Camping. This post was written in collaboration with GlampingHub. All opinions about the glamping experience are our own.
Agoda 5% Discount Code
Guys, we have managed to organise a special Agoda discount just for our readers. The code works on any bookings.
Promo Code: Holiday5
Booking period: 20 May – 20 Jun 2019
Stay period: Anytime
Booking URL: You need to book through our link – Click Here
- Booking period: 20 May – 20 Jun 2019
- Stay period: Anytime
- The Promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products. The promo code cannot be resold.
- The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discount cards, loyalty programs, vouchers, discounted items and fixed price items.
- The customers must enter the eligible promo code to enjoy the Promotion.
- The Promotion is applicable to the selected accommodations in designated destinations made through a dedicated Promotion landing page at following URL: https://www.agoda.com/partners/partnersearch.aspx?pcs=1&cid=1727772
- The Promotion is applicable to accommodation room charges only(excludes taxes, service fees, processing fees, extra charges, personal consumption and the like).
- The Promotion discount will only be displayed on the booking form of the Promotion landing page after entering the eligible promo code.
- The Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions displayed,which are subject to change at any time. In case of a dispute, Agoda’s decision is final.
- Agoda does not guarantee that the Promotion price will be the lowest price available for accommodations.
- Agoda does not guarantee uninterrupted services of the Promotion landing page.