|Have you grabbed your FREE Top 10 Kid-Friendly Destinations eBook yet?|
We know that travelling with kids has its own sets of challenges, but you can invest in a few choices which will definitely help make it easier for you!
When we travel with our kids, we try to be as pre-organised as we can possibly be for the trip. We love to have our accommodation, our tours and our itinerary planned out. We also prefer to have our transfers organised; whether they are from the airport to the hotel or from hotel to hotel; we always find that things run smoother when we rely on professional transfer companies to drive us around.
What is an individual airport transfer?
Let’s say, you are travelling to a big city on your holiday with your family and kids. Upon arrival you will definitely need to get from the airport to your hotel in the city or to the neighbouring resort.
Instead of looking for a local taxi or googling public transport timetables, which often requires a lot of time and efforts, you can order an individual airport transfer for you and your family; which will be waiting for you outside of the airport by the time you have arrived.
The driver will meet you at the exit of the arrivals area, walk you to the car, help with your baggage and drive you to the destination as comfortably as possible. All you need to do to is to book the transfer online in advance, having paid the whole sum or just a deposit.
Why is it perfect for tourists with children?
- You can choose the parameters of a car in advance. There are different classes of cars, from economy to luxury; from cars to minivans and minibuses. If you, say, need 2 child seats for different ages, you will get them!
- A transfer driver helps with your luggage, which is really handy with little kids running around.
- The transfer is the fastest option, even faster than a local taxi. We all know, when a baby starts crying after a flight every minute counts.
- A driver drives the speed limit, because he cares about your safety.
- Transfer cars are usually better than taxi cabs. There is air conditioning which is very important when travelling with kids in the heat.
Where to book a good transfer with child seats
Kiwitaxi is an international service for searching and booking tourist transfers. It operates under the uniform quality framework in 93 countries. The company cooperates only with reliable carriers in every country and carefully checks the order performance and the tourists feedback.
Kiwitaxi provides a wide range of car types as well as child seats and boosters, if you are travelling with children. All the drivers can speak English.
How to order a transfer with a child seat
To book a transfer for your trip, go to kiwitaxi.com and choose the airport of arrival and your final destination. You will be offered several classes of cars including minivans and minibuses.
After choosing the suitable variant, the service will ask you to provide the details of your trip: number of passengers, date and time of arrival and contact details. Do not forget to tick the field “Child seat”, if you need one or several. The cost of the service will be displayed on the right side of the page.
Travelling with kids will always be more rewarding than it will be challenging. You can find loads of tips on the various sites about how to make your holiday run more smoothly. Whilst this is just one tip of many, it really is one that will make your holiday run more smoothly!
Over to You:
- Do you prefer to have your transfers pre-organised?
- Do you do the effort of researching transfer companies to find one that offers kids car seats?